Type 0603 is the smallest in the MLK series, which has extensively been used as the optimal high Q element for processing the 1-2 GHz signals of mobile communication devices.
With further fine-tuned super-fine multilayer technology, allowing no misalignment - even of submicron-order, mass-production technology of condensed "GIGASPIRA multilayer structure", of greater precision than ever, inside the super-small 0603 chip where the area of internal conductor pattern can be reduced to 1/3 of the 1005 type, has been established.
The product line of 31 types carefully covers 1-33nH, responding to the needs of the latest designs of small digital devices with optimal specifications.
• Inductance values are supported from 1 to 33nH.
• With the adoption of a giga-spiral laminated structure, selfresonant frequency higher than that of the MLG structure can be obtained, while the decrease of Q in the GHz band is limited.
• Advanced monolithic structure is formed using a multilayering and sintering process with ceramic and conductive materials for high-frequency.
• There is no directivity.
• The products contain no lead and also support lead-free soldering.
• It is a product conforming to RoHS directive.