TDK's inductors come in two types: the multilayer type and the wire-wound type. The multilayer type provides high inductance and high Q characteristics with a reduced size thanks to our unique multilayer board processing technologies. The wire-wound type provides low Rdc thanks to its high-efficiency closed magnetic circuit design using high µ ferrite particles, achieving low power consumption. The lineup offers a wide range of product variety to ensure optimum selection according to the intended use such as the frequency level, signal, or power supply type as well as the required characteristics..
• Inductance values are supported from 1 to 100nH.
• With the adoption of a giga-spiral laminated structure, selfresonant frequency higher than that of the MLG structure can be obtained, while the decrease of Q in the GHz band is limited.
• Advanced monolithic structure is formed using a multilayering and sintering process with ceramic and conductive materials for high-frequency.
• There is no directivity.
• The products contain no lead and also support lead-free soldering.
• It is a product conforming to RoHS directive.