Cadence® QuickView Layout and Manufacturing Data Viewer is an easy-to-use, high-performance system for viewing and superimposing data in various formats. Its architecture uses separate processes that work together to achieve a modular, highly extensible solution. This makes it easy to add viewing formats and functions, enabling concurrent viewing of multiple formats for comparison and analysis.
- Eliminates costly job-deck errors and improves schedule predictability by using actual mask manufacturing data to perform graphical verification of reticle designs
- Enables coordinate scaling, off-setting, rotation, and/or mirroring for overlaying and comparing multiple datasets
- Enables fast and powerful measurement and analysis
- Supports multiple layout formats: GDSII, OpenAccess, OASIS, LAFF, and GL/1
- Supports leading manufacturing formats: MEBES through Mode 5 (data, jobdecks, SemiP10), JEOL 2.1, 3.0, and 3.1 (data and jobdecks), Toshiba VSB 11and 12 (data and jobdecks), and HL800, HL900, and HL950 (data)
|1||Cadence QuickView Layout and Manufacturing Data Viewer Datasheet||Cadence QuickView Layout and Manufacturing Data Viewer Datasheet|